The following specific terms and conditions (our “General Promotional Terms & Conditions”) govern Your participation in Promotional Offers in respect of the Service and form part of Your Agreement as set out herein.
To the extent there is any inconsistency between the Terms and any of these General Promotional Terms & Conditions, then the Terms shall prevail.
- By participating in promotions, participants agree to be bound by these and promotional specific Terms and Conditions which are in conjunction with Coral normal full rules, Terms and Conditions.
- We may at our absolute discretion restrict who may enter into promotions for any reason.
- Employees of the promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in promotions. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Any participant found to be operating multiple accounts in promotions will be in breach of these and general account terms and the promoter will determine at its sole discretion by whatever means it deems necessary to establish if different entries or accounts are connected to the same person. Bonus offers are limited to one bonus per person, household and/or computer, and/or payment method unless otherwise stated.
- Participants, whether individually or acting in a group, will be found to be in breach of these and promotional specific terms if the promoter at its sole discretion has reason to believe that a promotion has been abused, manipulated, or that irregular, fraudulent, collusive or illegal activity has occurred.
- By participating in promotions, participants consent to the use of their name, screen-name, image, photographs, winning sums, given social media name and geographical location for advertising, promotional and news purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Void bets will not contribute toward promotional offers and participants whose accounts become closed for any reason prior to the end of promotions will not be eligible to gain any promotional benefits.
- In respect of promotions requiring no physical participant attendance, the promoter and any its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, shall be held harmless and be indemnified for any loss or disappointment suffered by any participant taking part in promotions.
- In respect of promotions requiring participant attendance (for example a holiday, trip, or venue entry), the promoter and any of its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall be held harmless and be indemnified for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment caused to or by any participant taking part in promotions or a winner when taking a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from the promoter’s negligence.
- In the event of any breach of these or promotional specific terms and conditions or a participant being ineligible to participate in a promotion, the promoter reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate and in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to account, disqualification from the promotion, reclamation of bonuses or prizes granted, refusing entry into all future promotions, withholding associated winnings and voiding associated stakes
- The decision of the promoter in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right to withhold promotional benefits until resolution of any dispute.
- Events may occur that result in the promoter extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending a promotion, these terms and/or the awarding of prize(s) at any point and for any reason. These may be due to a third party’s illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the entrant agrees that the promoter shall have no liability as a result thereof.
- The promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, user’s equipment used in a promotion, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for the failure of any third parties to fulfil their contractual obligations in relation to a promotion.
- The promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for the failure of any third parties to fulfil their contractual obligations in relation to a promotion.